Aluminum recycling is actually the most useful process by which the scrap aluminum products can actually be reused after their initial production. This recycling process basically involves the simple re-melting of this metal that is probably less expensive and as well as energy intensive than creating the new aluminum.
Facts about aluminum recycling
The most profitable economics of the sustainability
Aluminum is one and only material which is in the consumer & industrial waste stream which more than pays for its actual own recycling process. This recycling of the aluminum usually propels the business activity in a rapid manner. The aluminum cans that are all return from the recycling bin to the shop over and over again in the truly closed loop. On our prices page, you can check the latest aluminum recycling prices and rates.
Achieving the energy efficiency standards
The best aluminum recycling companies have been awarded in the sector because of the highest performance and non-reflective aluminum curtain wall which makes the even temperature in the building.
Many years of success of the aluminum sustainable in the recycling market – In the several industries, 75 % recycling process has been done only using the scrap aluminum products.
Is aluminum foil recyclable?
Yes, lots of centers prefer cans but some of them also are wiling to take foils.
Essential factors about aluminum recycling?
Recycling is basically a core business operation of all types of aluminum industries. In many of the countries, the industries are recycling more than five million tons of the aluminum every year. This is because producing the recycled aluminum product is in fact 92 % more energy efficient than making the new aluminum product. It will provide both the environmental and business success for the industries. Recycling process of the scrap aluminum would also decrease the 15 % of the greenhouse gas emissions to protect the environment. The aluminum recycling – aluminum cans and foils and so on are the most suitable products for your recycling process for the various industrial, business and also environmental benefits.
Processes involved in aluminum recycling:
There are several processes involved in the recycling of the aluminum products and they include,
1. The consumers of the different aluminum cans and foils are just throwing them into the recycling bin or basket.
2. The aluminum waste products are then collected and also taken to the recycling treatment plant.
3. In the treatment plant, the aluminum is actually sorted and cleaned ready for the next reprocessing.
4. Then, it will go through the re-melt process and will turn into the molten aluminum liquid. This will remove the inks and coatings which might be present on the aluminum.
5. The molten aluminum is then prepared into the form of large-sized blocks called ingots. Each of these ingots usually contains about 1.6 million soft drinks cans.
6. Such ingots are usually sent to the mills where they are probably rolled out and it will provide the greater strength and flexibility of the aluminum products.
7. Then, it is made up of the several types of the aluminum products such as chocolate wrappers, cans, and readymade meal packaging.
8. Within 6 weeks, the recycled aluminum products are again sent back to the stores ready to be used for the different purposes.
Uses of the recycled aluminum cans and foils
When it comes to the aluminum recycling – cans and foils and so on, they are usually used for the various processes and benefits. Aluminum is a metal which is used in both the manufacturing process of the foils and cans. They are all made from the specialized mineral named bauxite. The aluminum cans are generally used as the containers for the ready to consume food items like cereals, oils and some other types of the edible goods.
If you are considering the aluminum foils with the certain ability to bend and folding easily into any type of the shape, it is as well as used to store the foods. Dissimilar to the cans, the aluminum foils are typically used when the food products being stored are not in the standard shape. For example, the aluminum foil pieces are used to make the wrap chocolates.
The specified property which makes the aluminum such a great and an ideal item for the food storage is its best ability to act as the barrier between the light and food and also the oxygen. This is why the food could be preserved even they are not stored in the refrigerators. At the same time, the recycled aluminum foils are widely used for the pack leftover foods in the refrigerator.
Recycling process of aluminum cans and foils
Nowadays, recycling process of the aluminum has become a fashion and it is highly beneficial in several aspects.
Recycling aluminum cans – A recycling process for the aluminum cans is generally a straightforward process as the aluminum usually has the non-sticky surface that doesn’t absorb anything.
Steps involved in the process of aluminum cans recycling
1. Rinse the cans – It should have to be done so that any type of the food products which were stored in such aluminum cans are washed out cleanly.
2. During the recycling process, you should need to remove all the labels which are all still attached to the aluminum cans. Some of the recycling industries would not want you to do this anyway but rinsing will actually remove the labels in an automatic manner.
3. You have to drop the used aluminum cans off at your nearby recycling center where there are generally processed for reuse.
Recycling aluminum foils – Dissimilar to the aluminum cans, the recycling process of the aluminum foils is usually tricky as the cans are maintaining the square or rigid cylindrical shape that will make them easy to rinse. But the aluminum foil pieces are almost like the paper sheets.
Once the aluminum foil has been used for packaging the foods, it will contain the food particles stuck on it and it will become oddly crumpled and shaped. Thus, all the centers prefer only aluminum can recycling for the process than the foils.